We believe that behind every great entrepreneur is a savvy and sympathetic coach urging him on to greatness. Unfortunately, it's not always easy to find one. That's why we've created an affordably priced Business Coaching Program for entrepreneurs and small business owners who are running their businesses without a mentor, partner, CFO or experienced senior management team.
As your Business Coach, we'll be your sounding board to give you the advice you need to run your business and to help you take your company to the next level of growth and profitability. You'll get monthly sessions with an experienced entrepreneur who will take an in-depth look at your financials, sales and marketing strategy, staffing needs and other operational metrics to make sure that your business remains on track and to help you avoid the mistakes that most business owners make along the way. Your coach will also assess and analyze your management style to help you overcome the obstacles that are preventing you from becoming the world-class CEO you were meant to be.
We've worked with over 500 startups, small businesses and emerging companies in industries ranging from retail and restaurants to technology/Internet, real estate, fashion, manufacturing and wholesale distribution. Our team has received favorable mentions in The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Entrepreneur, Crain's New York Business and other leading business publications nationwide. Though we're based in New York City, we've worked with clients across the country and around the world.
Here's what our Business Coaching Program includes:
- Monthly consultations with an experienced consultant (or more frequent meetings if you need them)
- Financial Checkup - In-depth analysis of your company's profit-and-loss statement, balance sheet, receivables aging, cash flow, overhead and debt coverage
- Sales and Marketing Checkup - Evaluation of your company's sales lead pipeline, lead-to-sale conversion rate, concentration of clients, planned versus actual marketing expenses, new marketing initiatives, new product development and pricing changes
- Human Resources Checkup - Examination of your company's headcount, turnover rate, new hires, terminated employees, compensation plan and staff productivity
- Industry Benchmarking - Competitive analysis of your company's key financial ratios and how they stack up against other companies in your industry
- Service Needs Analysis - Assessment of your company's vendors and professional services providers and recommendations for replacements, if necessary
- Action plan for change, growth and improvement