We believe that every great company starts with a great business plan. Whether you're just starting a business and you're looking for seed capital or your business is already up and running and you want a roadmap for the future, you're going to need a detailed, comprehensive business plan to help you get where you want to go. We know what it takes to start a successful company, and we can give you the market intelligence and financial savvy you need to develop a business plan that can turn your idea into reality.
We're not just consultants. We're experienced entrepreneurs who've been there and done it before - from starting a company to growing it to selling it or taking it public. We'll work with you one-on-one to develop a customized business plan tailored to your company's individual needs. Each business plan contains an executive summary of your business and its goals, a description of your company's products and services, a detailed overview of your company's target market, a competitive analysis and three to five years' projections of sales, profits and cash flow.
Our business plans have won praise - and funding - from leading banks and investors. We've also received favorable mentions in The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Entrepreneur, Crain's New York Business and other leading business publications nationwide. Though we're based in New York City, we've worked with clients across the country and around the world.
THE BOND / WOOLEY ADVANTAGE
Lots of consulting firms promise great business plans at affordable prices.
At Bond/Wooely, we deliver investor-ready plans that you can use to raise money now.
Here's what you get when you work with our team:
- One-on-one consulting and strategic advice from seasoned entrepreneurs who’ve been there and done it (not only MBAs fresh out of B-school)
- A professionally written and researched executive summary, product description, market overview and competitive analysis
- A customized three- to five-year financial projection created exclusively for your business (includes sales, cost of goods, profits, cash flow and startup costs)
- A flexible financial model built from the “bottom up” with formulas that can be changed on the fly to run “what if” scenarios for you and your investors
- Expert market research to define and analyze your target market and sales potential
- One-on-one coaching to help you make successful investor presentations
To schedule an informal one-on-one telephone consultation about your business and how Bond/Wooley might be able to help you reach your goals, please use see our Contact Page here.